Message from Chairman, Representative Director
Realize simultaneously both “Strengthening science technology and intellectual property rights in Japan”
and “Utilize potential capabilities of individual researchers and engineers”.
There is no effective system that fully utilizes the potential of researchers and engineers in Japan, though the political and economic circumstance where science and technology and intellectual property rights become increasingly important.
We need to realize the right place for researchers and engineers through activate human resources and to provide an environment for individual researchers and engineers where they can fully show their potential.
AIRI Co., Ltd. contributes to strengthening Japan’s science and technology and intellectual property rights through sophistication and efficiency improvement of the patent examination system, and will provide an environment suitable for individual researchers and engineers in Japan by revitalizing their potential value.
Profile of Teruo Kodama
- Graduated from Department of Chemistry, School of Science, Hiroshima University
- Master’s Course of Graduate School of Physical Science, Hiroshima University
- Doctoral course of Graduate School of (Chemistry? Physical Science?), Hiroshima University
- Employed to Osaka National Research Institute.
- Chief Scientist, Electrochemical Laboratory of Section 1
- General Manager of Fuel Cell Laboratory section in Inorganic Functional Material Department.
- Research planning officer
- Director of inorganic functional materials
- Director of Fukuoka Industrial Technology Center.
- Director of Osaka National Research Institute.
- Director of Electrotechnical Laboratory
- Technical Adviser of Osaka Gas Co., Ltd. and Advisor of KRI Co., Ltd.,
- Managing Director of KRI Co., Ltd., and Director of Consulting Division of KRI Co., Ltd., and assumed office for Executive Director in same year.
- Charman, Representative Director of Advanced Intellectual Property Research Institute Co., Ltd.